April 10, 2009

galley






my galley I should say. esteban and I have assigned chores and cooking is indisputably my responsibility. i have nothing against his cooking but lets say I enjoy this task the most. he installed different faucets, one manual for salt water and the other with the pump, and the other two are for fresh water, also manual and the other automatic. the stove and oven work with propane (remember the old propane bottle he painted blue?? well, here is where we use it!) he also changed the old adler-barber fridge for a new more energy efficient one. i have to admit it takes a little time to get used to cooking in a small space with limited resources such as FOOD and also utensils and appliances, but I am getting used to it and I like it. of course esteban has to judge the quality of the food. i hope that improves after I start using the cooking book for cruisers that I ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment